Rhode Island Convention Center
As one of New England’s premier meeting and exhibition facilities, The Rhode Island Convention Center celebrates its flexibility of space, in-house catering service known for its exquisite food and stunning presentations, and a professional staff ready to make your event second -to-none.
With four exhibit halls that can be used separately or combined into one large hall, The Rhode Island Convention Center offers more than 100,000 square feet of exhibit space and a full-service kitchen; perfect for exhibits, conventions, trade shows and more.
Used separately, each of the four halls has its own roll up door to make it easy to move in and out, its own restrooms and concession stands, utility floor ports, and a ceiling height of 30" with newly installed LED lighting.
Exhibit Hall Features:
- Single expanse of 100,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Space may be subdivided into as many as 4 halls
- Each of the 4 halls has its own roll up door for ease of move-in and move-out
- Each has its own restrooms and concession stands
- Utility floor ports are located on 30 foot centers with telephone, electric, plumbing, air compression, water, sewage and internet
- Ramp access to the loading dock provides direct access to the exhibit hall
- 10 loading dock truck bays
- Truck marshalling yard
- Ceiling height 30’ with newly installed LED lighting
- Complimentary basic wireless Internet service