Rhode Island Convention Center
The Rhode Island Convention Center reminds everyone attending events at the Rhode Island Convention Center to please adhere to the new hygiene and security policies in place consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Rhode Island Department of Health guidance for the safety of all participants, guests, and employees at the arena including:
- Guests do not need to show physical proof of being fully vaccinated
- We will rely on our guests to accurately follow the guidelines based on their vaccination status and the RI Convention Center reserves the right to enforce the Government mandated mask requirement.
If a guest is experiencing any of the following, we ask that you stay home:
- A guest who has COVID-19 symptoms.
- A guest who has a COVID-19 test result pending.
- A guest who is under a healthcare provider’s care for a positive COVID-19 test.
- A guest who has been exposed to COVID-19.
Activation of the ASM Global VenueShield program providing the highest levels of safety, security, and consumer confidence, in alignment with approvals from local government officials and health care experts.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public location where people are present we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death and people who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. According to the CDC, older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at a higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidance .
By visiting the Rhode Island Convention Center you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.